Over the next 3 months I will be blogging about how I use WordPress and Buddypress to create online communities. I will share tips and lessons that I have learnt whilst using WordPress in the wild.
I will be covering the following topics but please let me know if there are any other areas you would like me to cover and I will do my best to include them.
1) 10 reasons why WordPress is a great communication tool for you and your organisation
2) 2 key WordPress concepts – what are themes and plugins?
3) Why controlling your own terms of service is important
4) How to use WordPress to get traffic and engagement
5) WordPress versus proprietary content management systems (an analysis)
6) How to integrate WordPress with other social media platforms
7) How to use WordPress and Buddypress to create online communities
8) How to access the growing WordPress development community
9) Why WordPress is a great platform for your community managers
10) Get legal: What you need to know before you build your online community