Our WordPress plugins and themes
Terms and conditions:
- If you have a technical issue that we are unable to fix, then we are more than happy to provide a refund within 30 days of your purchase. However please allow us to try and fix your issue before asking for a refund.
- Please allow us to try and help you. If we are unable to resolve the issue for you, then we are more than happy to provide a refund. We are only able to issue refunds for technical issues that we cannot fix, if requested within 30 days of the purchase.
- We can only offer refunds if your website meets the minimum hosting requirements for WordPress.
- Please open a support ticket before asking a refund for a technical issue.
WordPress training, WordPress Xpress and the Pootlepress Academy
- All payments are required in full prior to the courses.
- Payments for Pootlepress courses, WordPress Xpress and the Pootlepress Academy are non refundable.
- For our Group Courses if you cannot make your booked date then we are unable to refund the cost of the course. However if you are able to give at least 2 weeks notice, we will do our best to accommodate you on a future course.
All PootlePress plugins and themes are sold and licensed under the GPL licence.