Our WordPress plugins and themes
Terms and conditions:
- Due to the nature of downloadable products, we cannot offer refunds on digital purchases. However, if you have a technical issue that we are unable to fix, then we are more than happy to provide a refund within 14 days of your purchase. However please allow us to try and fix your issue before asking for a refund.
- An explanation on why digital products refund policy differs from ‘physical’ services or goods. Digital downloads are given their own unique category under the Consumer Contracts Regulations and are therefore not services or goods. There are more details here.
- Please allow us to try and help you. If we are unable to resolve the issue for you, then we are more than happy to provide a refund. We are only able to issue refunds for technical issues that we cannot fix, if requested within 14 days of the purchase.
- We can only offer refunds if your website meets the minimum hosting requirements for WordPress.
- Bundle purchases cannot be refunded. The purchase of bundles is provided at considerable value and so is also at a much more significant cost to us.
- Please open a support ticket before asking a refund for a technical issue.
All PootlePress plugins and themes are sold and licensed under the GPL licence.
WordPress training, WordPress Xpress and the Pootlepress Academy
- All payments are required in full prior to the courses.
- Payments for Pootlepress courses, WordPress Xpress and the Pootlepress Academy are non refundable.
- WordPress Xpress is a service where we spend 1 day helping you build your website in 1 day. It is not always possible to completely finish the website in 1 day, but we give you guidance or instructions on how to finish it.
- For our Group Courses if you cannot make your booked date then we are unable to refund the cost of the course. However if you are able to give at least 2 weeks notice, we will do our best to accommodate you on a future course.