The Guardian and Pootlepress have joined forces to launch the ‘How to create a WordPress website in one day’ masterclass, live and online.
The next course is on Tuesday 11th August and starts at 10am (British Summer Time).
If you would like to read more about the course click here.
- Sold out – Tuesday 30 June 2020
- Book now – Tuesday 11 August 2020
- Book now – Tuesday 20 October 2020 (in-room workshop)
- Introduction to WordPress
- Installing WordPress
- Publishing posts and pages
- How to update and manage your content
- Creating a stylish design for your site with WordPress themes
- Improving the functionality of your website with WordPress plugins
- Expert advice on making money from your site
- How to increase web traffic using search engine optimisation (SEO) techniques
- Practical exercises on your laptop, plus detailed handouts and follow-up video tutorials