In September 2014 mobile traffic to retail websites overtook desktop traffic for the first time ever, rising to 52 per cent of all traffic. Source.
We released Mobile Menu Manager last year because we know a lot of you are focussed on your mobile responsive sites. We’ve listened to some of the features you wanted and so version 2 (renamed Mobile Menu Customizer) gives you some great new options, including:
- Ability to have a separate menu for your mobile menu
- Ability to have a logo/image in your mobile navbar
- Ability to have a logo/image in the mobile menu panel
- Ability to have a clickable telephone number in the mobile menu panel
- All the options are now in the WordPress customizer so you can take advantage of the live preview
See the video tutorial below, and as always please let us know what you think in the comments!