Normal price £75
Introductory price £25 (+ vat) per person
The new WordPress editor, called Gutenberg or the Block Editor makes it easy to create beautiful WordPress websites.
However the Gutenberg Block Editor can be a little intimidating and confusing when you first start using it.
My new 2 hour ‘hands on’ course will help you master the Gutenberg Editor in quick time.
Book your place
- February 22nd, 4pm-6pm (GMT) – SOLD OUT
- March 15th, 4pm-6pm (GMT) – SOLD OUT
- April 19th, 4pm-6pm (GMT) – SOLD OUT
- May 25th, 4pm-6pm (GMT)
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be put on the waiting list
What’s included in the Gutenberg Course
- The Gutenberg Training Course is ‘hands on’ live and interactive via zoom
- Small class sizes ensure you can ask any questions throughout the course
- You’ll be guided ‘step by step’ through the exercises
- All attendees will learn on a training website *that they’ll have access to for 1 year after the course
- Attendees receive all training materials *including slides and a video recording of the course
- Learn by doing *there’s no better way to learn than actually creating the pages yourself :)
What you’ll learn
- Brief introduction to Gutenberg Block Editor
- Master how to use the Gutenberg Block Editor
- Learn the best way to work with text, photos and videos
- Quickly learn how to create awesome page designs with Gutenberg
- CTA’s, Stylish Photo galleries, whizzy effects and more
- Learn Gutenberg power tips and shortcuts that will make your life easier
- My A list of Gutenberg plugins and themes
- What are Block Patterns and Re-usable Blocks *and how to use them
- Common Gutenberg problems and how to fix them
- What’s coming next in Gutenberg and how to make sure your website is ready
The Gutenberg training course is run by me Jamie Marsland. I’m the founder of Pootlepress.
I love the Gutenberg Block Editor and over the past 2 years we’ve developed a number of leading edge WordPress plugins that use it. Our Gutenberg based WordPress plugins include Gutenberg Pro, Gutenberg Mobile Pages, WooBuilder Blocks and Storefront Blocks.
I’ve helped individuals, small organisations and major brands.
I also run courses for the Guardian Newspaper as part of their Digital Masterclass Series and am a visiting lecturer at the Regents University as part of their Digital Media Degree course.
If you have any questions about the course, please email me at email@example.com or call/text me on 07909 449 617.