Create an awesome WooCommerce Single Product Page
and increase sales
WooBuilder blocks is a WordPress plugin that lets you customize the WooCommerce Single Product Page for a single product, a category of products, or for all your products. It’s built to be super fast and lean, with no Page Builder required :)
Purchase a licence
$49 for 1 site, $75 for 5 sites, $99 for 25 sites, and $199 for an unlimited license
Create awesome WooCommerce Single Product Pages
WooBuilder blocks makes it easy to create any layout for your WooCommerce Single Product Page.
We’ve built a collection of blocks that you can re-arrange to create a completely bespoke Single Product Layout.
- Easy to use
- Works on any theme
- No design limitations
- Uses new block editor
- Create templates
- Boost sales
Works with official WooCommerce Extensions
- WooCommerce Product Add ons
- WooCommerce Subscriptions
- WooCommerce Memberships
- WooCommerce Bookings
WooBuilder Blocks uses the new Gutenberg editor.
So customization of your Product Page layout is incredibly easy.
- Product title
- Product image
- Product price
- Add to cart
- Short description
- Product reviews
- Related products
- Product tabs
- Product carousel block
- Sales Countdown
You can also use any 3rd Party Gutenberg blocks within your Single Product layout
Create templates and apply them to multiple WooCommerce Products
WooBuilder makes it easy to create a template out of your new WooCommerce Single Page design.
Templates can be applied to multiple WooCommerce products using Product Categories and Tags.
Designed to boost your sales
WooBuilder Blocks has a growing collection of blocks that are designed to help you increase your sales.
The picture on the right shows the Sales Countdown Block.
You can see the Sales Countdown being customized in the WordPress editor.
The Sales Countdown block encourages your customers to make purchases before the sale ends.
Create bespoke designs for your Single Product page
Unleash your creatively and create beautiful product pages.
Showcase your product images, or videos. Create galleries. Add product slideshows.
Add testimonials, social share buttons. Anything and everything is possible.
How to use WooBuilder Blocks
- Create better WooCommerce Product Pages
- Break free of the default WooCommerce Product Page layout
- Make your products stand out from your competitors
- Showcase your product images
- Showcase your videos
- Leverage 3rd party Gutenberg blocks to create stunning layouts
- Test different Product Page designs to see which sell best
- Increase sales
- Works with any WordPress theme
- Uses the new Gutenberg Editor
- ‘Drag and drop’ customization of the WooCommerce Product Page
- Works with all types of WooCommerce Product. E.G simple, virtual, affiliate and variable products
- Change fonts, colors and text size
- Customize the WooCommerce ‘add to cart‘ button
- Works with the WooCommerce Product Add Ons plugin
- Support for ‘best of breed’ 3rd Party WooCommerce plugins E.G WooCommerce Attribute Swatches
- Works with any 3rd party Gutenberg Blocks e.g CoBlocks, Kadence Blocks, Atomic Blocks, Stackable, Advanced Gutenberg, Ultimate add ons for Gutenberg, Caxton.
What’s coming next in WooBuilder Blocks
We constantly update and improve our plugins and here is what we have planned next for WooBuilder
Short term release plan – July 2019 (now released in version 2.5)
- Pre-designed templates – easy to use pre-designed WooCommerce Product Page templates
- WooCommerce Sales countdown timer block
Medium term release plan – August 2019
- Product Gallery Layout options (e.g vertical gallery images)
Long term release plan – January 2020
- Split testing for WooCommerce Single Products – automatically serving the version that converts best
How WooBuilder Blocks works
Use WooBuilder Blocks library of blocks to construct and design your WooCommerce Product Page. You can convert existing Products to use WooBuilder or you can use it to create a new Product.
WooBuilder uses the Gutenberg Editor. This means that you can use any 3rd Party Blocks to create your WooCommerce Single Product Page. Simply drag the WooBuilder Blocks into your design. WooBuilder Blocks include, Product Title, Product Short Description, Star Rating, Product Price, Add to Cart. All WooBuilder blocks can be customised. You can change the font family, font size and font color of each WooBuilder Block.
Once you have finished designing your new WooCommerce Single Product Page, just click publish or update, and your new Product will be live.
Templates make it easy to apply your new WooCommerce Single Product Page design to multiple products, using WooCommece Product Categories and Tags.
It’s easy to get working and only takes a few minutes. Here’s how it works.
Save your template
Name your template
Click on All Templates
Click edit template
Select your categories to apply the template to
Here’s some example WooCommerce Product Pages that have been designed with WooBuilder Blocks.
Frequently asked questions
- Does WooBuilder work on all themes
Yes it does
- Can I cancel my payment at any time?
Yes you can. The licence gives you access to one years support and updates. You can cancel and WooBuilder will still be active, however you won’t get updates and support in year two.
- Does a licence include a development licence?
Yes a licence includes one development licence so you can run WooBuilder on your development site.
- Does WooBuilder require the Gutenberg Editor?
Yes it does
- What is your refund policy?
We offer a 14 day refund if you have a technical issue that we cannot resolve. Please send our terms and conditions for more details.