2 business sliders that are different sizes

Home Pootlepress Academy Support Forums Academy Support Forum Working with video and pictures 2 business sliders that are different sizes

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by 2 business sliders that are different sizes 1 Gretchen Hamilton 6 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello!

I am working on a site that features a photo slider at full width on the homepage, but I also want to have smaller sliders on pages within the site that feature a bunch of photae this work using the business slider feature, the only issue I am having is that I want to have the sliders on the project pages be smaller (about 2/3 the size) than the one on the homepage. I’m having difficulty finding a way to size these the way I would like so I can have a text box next to the slider. I thought by adding widgets to the page and selecting the 2/3 1/3 layout option I’d be able to accomplish this but all it does is force the text 1/3 the width below the slider. Any workarounds you could recommend?

Thanks!!

2 business sliders that are different sizes 3
    Jamie Marsland
    Keymaster

Hi Gretchen,

Here’s a workaround :)

For your project pages (i.e the smaller sliders) use the widget page template instead of the business page template. You will need to add the business slider component widget to the widget widget area as well.

Let me know if that makes sense :)

Jamie

It took a few attempts.. but I think I have it working now. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.