18 tags

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Philippa Firth
    Participant

A couple of quick questions please re 18 tags.

If a website is database driven, is the database element a plugin? If the database element is a plugin, could you recommend one please?
    How secure is the data?
    How much data can be stored? Do the individual attachments have a maximum file size?
    I would like to change my website from squarespace to your 18 tags. How do I do that using the same domain name?
    As a graphic designer I would like the body copy to be edited more precisely – is this possible? Or can one upload an Indesign document into the layout where the text would go? If so how would I know the dimensions?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Philippa

Jamie Marsland
    Keymaster

Hi Philippa,

Can we start with the database driven question :)

What do you need the database to do ?

Jamie

Philippa Firth
    Participant

It would be a recruitment agency format and the two different databases – one for the corporate clients and one for the candidates cross referencing behind the scene. Obviously we would need to bear in mind the data protection requirements.

Ideally we would want the data base to link into an accounting system – preferably Xero.

Does that help?!

Philippa Firth
    Participant

And suitable ERP and CRM plugins …………..

Jamie Marsland
    Keymaster

Hi Philippa,

Yes this is all about finding plugins that match your requirements,

Here’s a great plugin for jobs and recruitment https://wpjobmanager.com/

Philippa Firth
    Participant

Thank you for that plugin.

Is it possible for me to ‘play’ with 18 tags and try the plugin etc without committing to a domaine name just yet? If so, if we like it can we use the ‘play’ version for the real thing?

Alternatively the website we used on our learn wordpress in a day – is that still available to play with? If so, how do I access it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top