Hi, I’m using the Canvas Theme and have added the MCE plugin for tables. Initially when editing a page I got the tabs for HTML and visual representations of the edit content. Somehow that has been changed so I only have HTMP in the editor and all the controls are HTML related., cripes! I have checked that the mce editor plug-in is still activated, have also tried starting WordPress again . Any suggestions on how to get the editor tabs back?
First try going to your profile and checking the visual editor hasn’t been unchecked. Go to users, then click on edit (by hovering over your username) and check that the visual editor hasn’t been unchecked.
Hi Jamie, Hallelulya
0. backed up the Theme content
1. deactivated all the pluging,
2. deleted the tinyMCE Table plug in,
3. installed the tinyMCE-advanced
4. activated the Aksimet and TinyMCE plugins again
Bingo it works
Many thanks Brian