Can you help with letting me know how to add pictures inside widgets. Particularly using the ‘Text’ widget or is there another way of achieving this outcome, here is an example (scroll down to the footer: http://alpinair.co.uk/newsite/
To do this you need to add HTML to your text widget.
1) To create the HTML create a new post (your are not going to publish this, but you are going to use it to create your HTML)
2) upload your image and insert into your post
3) click on HTML tab in the post editor
4) copy HTML
5) paste HTML into your text widget
6) sit back and marvel at your work!
Oh, that is very cool. This opens up a world of opportunity. It is so simple and effective. Do you ever use iconfinder.com – it’s a great resource Jamie. Perfect for keeping to a set of icons for a business, such automotive. Thanks for your help.