2012 menu & canvas header image

Home Pootlepress Academy Support Forums Academy Support Forum Misc 2012 menu & canvas header image

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by 2012 menu & canvas header image 1 Jamie Marsland 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    2012 menu & canvas header image 2
    NIGEL SMITH

Hello again Jamie and Hi to all the forum members,

2012 menu. I want to change the menu order on this karate site
    I’ve tried creating a menu but on the menu/pages/most recent tab the HOME page doesn’t show. In the view all tab it shows but when trying to add it to the menu I just get ‘Pending’ which disappears from the menu when saving it.

I would also like to know the ideal size for the header image in canvas. I had this one: fishy site header loaded for the header of another site originally themed 2012 but when changing to canvas it won’t fit and selecting the alternative size options doesn’t suit due to cropping spoiling the image.

SEO / Google
    My fishy site has also been slapped hard by Google and doesn’t show anywhere. It was high on page 1 & I’m guessing it’s the latest algorithm update. Any pointers on what Google is penalising me for would be most appreciated.

best regards,
    Nigel

2012 menu & canvas header image 3
    Jamie Marsland
    Keymaster

Hi Nigel,

Here are your answers..

1) Menu order – it looks like you’ve fixed this?
    2) Header size – it depends on what settings you have chosen in Canvas. By default Canvas will be 960px wide so you could start with this
    3) Fishy site – Could you let me know a couple of keywords that you were ranking for and I’ll run a test this end.

Jamie

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.