2 problems. Canvas slider removes top of slide also black on white text wanted

Home Pootlepress Academy Support Forums Academy Support Forum WordPress themes 2 problems. Canvas slider removes top of slide also black on white text wanted

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    2 problems. Canvas slider removes top of slide also black on white text wanted 2Stephen

So, can you tell me how to stop the Canvas slider from cutting off the top of my slide image.

Also

I want to change the text on my slider to black on transparent background.
    I have put this text in the custom.css (On pootlepress child theme)

.slides .title {background:#fff !important;}
    .slides .title h2.title a {color:#000000 !important;}
    .slides .content .excerpt p {background:#fff !important;color:#000000 !important}

I have also tried this with #loopedslider to start it off.

This has no effect. I have tried disabling plugins (not pootlepress plugins). I have also resaved dynamic images.

Website is birthcare.org.uk

2 problems. Canvas slider removes top of slide also black on white text wanted 2Stephen

HI. I have found how to make text black. I still want to remove the dark gray edges from the slider text area and also remove cut off from top of slider

2 problems. Canvas slider removes top of slide also black on white text wanted 4Jamie Marsland
    Keymaster

Hi Stephen,

Apologies for the delay – could you let me know the url of a page that has a slider on,

tks,
    J

Hi Jamie.
    I have decided to move to pagebuilder (free edition for now) with pootle slider. SO you can forget the questions for now. I am sure I will be back when I encounter problems!
    Steve

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top