At PootlePress we are passionate about WordPress. Since 2011 we’ve trained over 3000 people on WordPress, we have over 850 members to our online training Academy and our plugins are used by thousands of customers worldwide.
At the beginning of 2014 we launched our first digital products – Canvas Extensions. Small plugins that help users do more with Canvas (one of the most popular premium themes by WooThemes). Since then we have been growing ahead of predictions every month. We are now looking to expand our range of products.
At PootlePress value hard work, honesty, integrity and work/life balance (Jamie and Nick – the owners – have young families). If you want to work for an exciting, young company in the WordPress space then this could be your opportunity.
What you will do
- In conjunction with our Product Manager you will develop new products (WordPress plugins)
- You will support our existing plugins and work with our Product Manager to resolve issues and release updates
Who you are
- You have developed many WordPress plugins
- You are a master of Git and know how to use GitHub
- You will have clean and well documented code
- You will be able to write clear and concise documentation
- You will have great communications skills
- You are passionate about developing great user experiences
- Ideally you will have outstanding knowledge of the WordPress eco-system
- You will be super organised and good at finishing
What are the finer details?
- This is a starting to mid level position
- This is a full time position but we may except part time if the applicant is exceptional!
What you will get
- Salary will be dependent on experience
- Ability to work flexibly
- Generous holidays
- Contributions towards tech set up
- Grow with the company as it grows
Where you will be based
- Ideally you will live in the UK, but we will consider applicants from any country.
- You must be able to work remotely (e.g. from home or a workspace)
How to apply
- Please send an email with an attached CV (to nick at pootlepress.com)